How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2022 INFINITI QX50 Get?
How many miles per gallon does the 2022 INFINITI QX50 get? Like the 2021 model before it, the 2022 iteration of the INFINITI QX50 luxury SUV gets up to an EPA-estimated 23 mpg city and 29 mpg highway. So, is the 2022 INFINITI QX50 fuel-efficient? Absolutely!
2022 INFINITI QX50, FWD 2.0L, 4cyl, Automatic (AV-S8)
- The 2022 INFINITI QX50 gas mileage for models equipped with front-wheel-drive is an EPA-estimated 26 mpg combined, or 23 mpg city and 29 mpg highway.
- In this configuration, the INFINITI QX50 has an estimated 416-mile total range.
2022 INFINITI QX50, AWD 2.0L, 4cyl, Automatic (AV-S8)
- The 2022 INFINITI QX50 gas mileage for models equipped with all-wheel-drive is an EPA-estimated 25 mpg combined, or 22 mpg city and 28 mpg highway.
- In this configuration, the INFINITI QX50 has an estimated 400-mile total range.
2022 INFINITI QX50 MPG vs. Other INFINITI MPG
Now that you know how many miles per gallon the 2022 INFINITI QX50 gets around Athens, what about other INFINITI models? Here’s the lowdown on the maximum MPG ratings for various INFINITI luxury SUVs you may also be considering:
- INFINITI QX55 EPA-Estimated MPG: 22 city/28 highway/25 combined
- INFINITI QX60 EPA-Estimated MPG: 21 city/26 highway/23 combined
- INFINITI QX80 EPA-Estimated MPG: 14 city/20 highway/16 combined
2022 INFINITI QX50 Performance Specifications
The INFINITI QX50 comes in five trim levels: PURE, LUXE, ESSENTIAL, SENSORY, and AUTOGRAPH. That having been said, even the entry-level PURE model has plenty of power under the hood, despite its impressive MPG rating. That’s largely because of the cutting-edge VC-Turbo technology.
- The “VC” in INFINITI VC stands for “variable compression”. In a nutshell, as Car and Driver explains, that means, “The engine seamlessly swaps between high compression during steady cruising and low compression during hard acceleration.”
- The base INFINITI QX50 engine makes 268-horsepower and employs a turbocharger for extra “oomph” during your Dalton, GA and Dunlap drives.
Other Notable INFINITI QX50 Features
Now that you know more about the INFINITI QX50 mpg specs, you may wish to learn more about some of its features to seal the deal on this as your next Chattanooga ride. Standard features include:
- LED headlights
- Power liftgate
- Simulated leather upholstery
- 60/40-split, reclining backseat
- Wireless Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Satellite radio
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Forward collision warning
- Automatic emergency braking
- Blind spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert
- Lane departure warning
- Adaptive cruise control
- Rear automatic braking
- Automatic high-beam headlights
Shop for Your Next INFINITI QX50 at INFINITI of Chattanooga!
Ready to shop for your next INFINITI QX50 in Chattanooga? INFINITI of Chattanooga has what you want in stock, and if we don’t you can use our vehicle finder service or call (423) 424-4040 for help finding it.
More from INFINITI of Chattanooga
If you’re on the hunt for a new sedan to get you around Dalton, GA, then the stylish 2022 INFINITI Q50 might just be for you. To get the best bang for your buck, you might be wondering, “How many miles per gallon does the 2022 INFINITI Q50 get?” Below, we’ll take a closer look…
Savvy drivers in Dalton, GA and Dunlap know that the 2022 INFINITI QX80 is a spacious three-row SUV that’s just as versatile as it is stylish, but is the 2022 INFINITI QX80 fuel-efficient? How many miles per gallon does the 2022 INFINITI QX80 get? The latest model generates up to an EPA-estimated 14 mpg in…
If you’re in the market for a luxurious sports coupe with an impressive interior around Dalton, GA, it’s worth checking out the 2022 INFINITI Q60 interior. The INFINITI Q60 interior is one of the most technologically advanced and comfortable on the Chattanooga streets and delivers in almost every way. Let’s take a closer look inside…