Join a Winning Team at INFINITI of Chattanooga
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Used vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service valets/porters
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Lot attendants
Express Service Tech:
INFINITI of Chattanooga is seeking an experienced express service technician to join our growing team!
INFINITI of Chattanooga is a part of the family owned Furrow Automotive, which also includes Jaguar Land Rover Porsche of Chattanooga, Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville and Land Rover Knoxville.
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k plan, paid holidays, paid time off and training. Opportunity for growth! Salary negotiable based on experience.
Career-changing opportunity! We promote from within and want to see you GROW with us!
The Express Service Technician’s primary goals are to provide outstanding customer service by maximizing time and performing repairs efficiently.
– Perform vehicle repairs as per dealerships requirements.
– Perform maintenance and light repair technician.
– Perform MPI on every vehicle
– When no express customers are here, work with shop foreman or team leaders to assist the shop and continue to learn.
– Recommend needed express services and related parts
– Provide outstanding customer service in accordance with dealership policies
– Maintain current knowledge of state and local laws and regulations related to automotive service and repair, including lemon laws.
– Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
– Must have the ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
– General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
– Must have a professional personal appearance.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
– Excellent communication.
– May lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
– May stand up to 8 hours a day.
– He/she will stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, handle, and feel and use hand and power tools.
– Will use a computer frequently throughout the day.
– He/She may be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
– Road testing of vehicle also may be required.
– Will be required to wear a dealership uniform at all times.
– Will be required to use PPE (goggles/gloves, etc) whenever working the shop on a vehicle.
Candidates must have a good driving record and submit to drug and background checks with authorization.
Come join our team! We want the best, if you are experienced and want an amazing dealership to grow with please apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour